What is Workplace for Good and who is eligible to participate?
Maudhui haya ya msaada hayapatikani katika lugha yako. Tafadhali chagua kutoka kwa mojawapo ya lugha zako zinazoauniwa:
Workplace for Good offers eligible non-governmental organizations free access to Workplace. For more information, visit Workplace for Good.
Who is eligible?
Upon request, verification and written consent, Facebook may offer free access to Workplace to non-governmental organizations that hold valid non-profit status as verified by our partner TechSoup or one of its local partners.
Facebook determines an organization's qualification for Workplace for Good in its sole discretion and reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason. Facebook may supplement or amend the eligibility guidelines for Workplace for Good at any time without notice.
If, as a result of a change in Facebook’s policies or a change in an organization’s status, an organization no longer qualifies for Workplace for Good, then Facebook will provide such organization with at least three months prior notice. After such notice, the standard rates shall apply to such organization’s access and use of Workplace.
Organizations who are not eligible
The following organizations, however, are not eligible for Workplace for Good regardless of non-profit status:
- Organizations that provide or originate health insurance or group health plans.
- Schools, universities, and other academic institutions, including school districts and athletic associations, and educational services organizations.
- Governmental entities, agencies, or organizations.
- Legislative and political activity organizations (including advocacy).
- Churches and other religious organizations.
- Professional athletic leagues.
- Credit unions and other mutual organizations.
Organizations that qualify for Workplace for Good may only create user accounts for their direct employees, contractors, and volunteers. In the event a qualifying organization creates user accounts for anyone else, Facebook reserves the right to charge the organization the standard rates for such user accounts.