How can I contact support on Workplace?
Maudhui haya ya msaada hayapatikani katika lugha yako. Tafadhali chagua kutoka kwa mojawapo ya lugha zako zinazoauniwa:
All Workplace customers have access to online help resources. Find out below what additional support is available for your Workplace plan.
Workplace Advanced and Workplace Enterprise
Users on Workplace Advanced and Workplace Enterprise have access to the Workplace Help Center, Workplace Help Community and the Customer Resource Center.
Where additional support is needed, admins are also able to contact the Workplace Support team directly via message or chat. To access your support inbox and make a new request:
- Open the Admin Panel from the Workplace navigation bar.
- Click Contact support.
- You can also access the Contact Support section here.
- Click Ask a question to send Workplace support a message.
- Click Chat with us to get support via instant messaging. Chat support is currently being rolled out and is not yet available to all customers.
You can also access this screen by clicking in the Workplace navigation bar and selecting Contact Workplace Support.
The support inbox allows you to see past support requests, filter support requests by their current status, and see if there is any outage that might be affecting Workplace functionality.
Still need help?
All Workplace users can find additional support by:
- Visiting Developer Support. This is the place to learn about technical integration between your company and Workplace.
- Visiting the Customer Resource Center. This is your central hub for all Workplace best practices and resources. It can help you to ensure a successful Workplace launch and achieve quick results within your organization.