Maudhui haya ya msaada hayapatikani katika lugha yako. Tafadhali chagua kutoka kwa mojawapo ya lugha zako zinazoauniwa:
Learn how to join groups on Workplace, or how to unfollow a group once you've joined.
When someone invites you to a group and that invitation is approved by a member, admin or moderator, you'll receive a notification that you've been invited to a group. You'll be able to preview the group's content for 28 days and decide if you want to join. During those 28 days, you may also see posts from that group in your News Feed.
While you're in preview mode:
- You won't be able to post or comment on other people's posts in the group.
- You won't be able to invite others to the group.
- Members of the group can see that you're previewing the group in the members list, but those who aren't members of the group won't see you in the members list.
Keep in mind that for most groups, you can add anyone who's a coworker of someone in the group. You can leave a group at any time.
You can unfollow a group to stop seeing the group posts in your News Feed. If you don't want to be in a group, you can leave the group. Keep in mind that you may not be able to rejoin a group depending on the group's privacy setting.
To unfollow a group:
- From the group you want to unfollow, click below the group's cover photo.
- Click Follow options.
- Click Unfollow.
To leave a group:
- From the group you want to leave, click below the group's cover photo.
- Click Leave Group, then click Leave Group to confirm.
Note: If you leave a group that you're an admin of, members of the group will be offered the admin role.
Group admins can temporarily prevent someone from posting or commenting in a group. If your ability to post or comment has been turned off, you'll receive a notification at the top of the group indicating when you'll be able to post and comment again.